SnakeEye III Borescope Rental Includes:
- The SnakeEye™ III 's display screen is a full color 5" TFT-LCD display with a rechargeable battery pack.
- One-handed operation, the display unit contains three color-coded push button controls: Power On/Off, Camera Head Light On, low, medium, high or off for operating in low light conditions, and an image orientation control that rotates the image 180 with the touch of this control switch.
- The SnakeEye™ III is equipped with the capability of recording images to a removable SD memory card.
- Color CCD: SnakeEye™ III is equipped with a high speed CCD color camera with LED illumination that delivers clear images in low light conditions, constant image clarity with variable object distance and minimum image distortion.
- Illumination: The camera head contains four white LED's, which are controlled by the Camera Head Light button on the display unit.
- Rigid Wand Adapter: SnakeEye™ III borescope rentals include a rigid wand adapter is 18" long and contains a sure-grip handle as well as a swivel feature that allows the user to vertically articulate the camera up to 90°. The rigid wand configuration is designed to insert the camera into hard to reach spaces such as overhead air ducts and behind walls.
- Extension cable: AIT includes a 30 ft. extension cable with every SnakeEye III Borescope rental.
- Battery Power: rechargeable Nickel-Metal Hydride battery pack and charger. The battery pack provides up to 60 minutes of continuous operation.
- Building Inspection
- Foreign Object Retrieval
- Nature Studies
- Pipe Inspection
- Pressure Vessels
- Tank Inspection